I am SOOO tired AAALL the time. It's wearing on me, and patience is running out when dealing with frustrating situations at work. Agh.
Over the long weekend I was not sleeping well at night. Melting under the covers, itchy boobies and belly, getting up to pee 3-4 times in the middle of the night, having a hard time falling back asleep. So I napped during the day, sometimes more than one nap.
So Philipp switched my comforter to a lighter one, I put laziness aside and make sure to slather on the lotion on my belly and boobs before bedtime to avoid itchiness. Getting up to pee can't be helped.
Belly feels like its getting bigger by the day. Measuring at 38" diameter. And my lower abdomen is feeling the pressure and weight of it. This picture shows how I feel:
Baby has been moving more during the day. Lots of belly twitching, even witnessed by co-workers during a meeting. Everybody was shocked. =P
Birthing class session #4 covered the details of a C-section. We saw a video, with a simulation of a C-section not the real thing. We also separated into boys and girls teams to fill out a sheet on "what the girls want during labor" and "parenting ideas". Girls wrote down things like:
1. To touch, or not,
2. Listen and forget,
3. Gentle reminders (to avoid annoyance).
HA HA.
One of the parenting ideas P remembered the instructor saying in the first class was: have a routine but not a schedule. I think that's good! We do have one set of parents in the birthing class, they have a 4 year old (everybody else is first time parent), she said not to let baby/toddler sleep in your bed or it will take a lot of effort and time to get them out.
Philipp is off for another trip today, a week in China. Mi mi mi mi mi.
June challenge is to incorporate at least 30 min of yoga into my daily routine... Oh boy.

No comments:
Post a Comment