On Epidural, Doc said many of her first timers choose to see how far they can go without medication... and then they ask for Epidural. And her second timers ask for Epidural from the get-go. I don't know what I will do yet. What I learned from class about Epidural is that you're basically stuck laying on your side through labor and they have to put a catheter to drain the pee out because you can't feel when your bladder is full. Ugh... An after effect of getting an Epidural is prolonged back pain, but it is different with every person.
Hospital bills and insurance are a pain, why must they be so complicated? Lab work and genetic counseling are billed separately from OB visits and delivery. The last statement I got from the hospital are for genetic counseling and lab work from January that I know I already paid for back in March. What the? Grumble grumble.
Philipp is home! YEY! Maja wiggled her butt in joy once she saw her Poppy. When she is super excited, Maja squints, her ears fall back, she wiggles her butt and wags her tail very fast. It is the cutest thing. And if she thinks you didn't give her enough attention, she will make this funny guttural growl at you to let you know she wants more petting.
Is it bed time yet?

QUE BEBECITA MAS CONSENTIDA! A VER QUIEN GANAN CUANDO LLEGUE BEELIPP!!! JEJEJE
ReplyDelete