Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Update

At Huebo's request, belly pic!  Nevermind the disheveled and exhausted look.




Now, to fix your eyesight, here is a picture of Maja who got a trim and bath this past weekend.  What a cutie.  I have enrolled her in puppy classes, starting this weekend.  Mainly I want her to come to me when I call her (especially in case of emergency).  Other than that she's adooorable.




Last year I got allergies for the first time in my life, right after I moved to Petaluma.  Turns out Petaluma is a high allergy area because of all the grass and farms.  Itchy eyes, non-stop runny nose, random sneezing.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed it doesn't hit me this year, I have been trying to remember to have a spoonful of local honey with tea every day.  The other night my eye was itchy, so I put in an eye drop.  And just like that, I sneezed and my nose was runny.  Lasted for a few minutes, my nasal passage cleared up after I laid down in bed.  And then the night after I got a sneeze attack in bed after my middle of the night pee break.  No other signs of allergies yet...  


Tonight we did the OB hospital tour.  They showed us where to check in, the cafeteria (very important), and the maternity ward.  We got to check out the birthing rooms and the recovery rooms.  Birthing rooms are all private, but the recovery rooms depends on how crowded maternity ward is (although they will do everything possible to give everybody a private room, they have 6 private rooms and 6 double rooms).  On several occasions I had to take deep breaths to control my emotions or I might have started crying with all the baby pictures all over the place.

2 comments: