Monday, August 27, 2012

4 Weeks... WOA!

Sebastian is 4 weeks old already!  Which means I have been a MOM for that long!  OMG.  

To celebrate Sebastian's great accomplishment, we had the traditional Chinese 1 month celebration.  Lunch was at a restaurant in Santa Rosa (no good good Chinese cuisine in our hood) yesterday (since the Parental units...  oh wait, I'm a parental unit now.  AGH.  I mean, grandparents were in town till last night).  

We had a total of 20 attendees, including Sebastian, friends and co-workers.  For eating we had noodles for long life, kung pao chicken (Philipp's fav), etc, and red velvet cupcakes (no red eggs here) and lemon macarons for dessert.


Sebastian was a little fuzzy when we arrived.  I parked a chair in a corner of the room and fed him until he passed out.  Took a little holding, patting, and strolling to get him to really pass out, and then he was asleep for the whole meal + car ride home + some more.  He has successfully slept through 4 restaurant meals and one burger to-go.

Longest nap to date...  ~4.5 hours. 

Proud Mommy.

2 comments:

  1. Indeed, very proud Mommy and Papi! Very glad that Sebastian is healthy and strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody looks great! good food, good company and celebrating a baby!! equals to awesome!

    ReplyDelete