Thursday, February 21, 2013

6 Month Check-Up

Have a lot to catch up on, we have been there and back again.

For Superbowl the "home" team was playing so we had to dress up the munchkin and cheer.  Had some people over, so I made chicken wings, ribs, meatballs, and had all sorts of snacks.  Basti napped through most of the game, but was up for the half-time show.  Unfortunately, everybody knows the 49ers didn't win. Oh well.


Basti's hair is all over the place.  Sometimes it gets puffy or flattens or different parts go different ways, or part in the middle or the side.  It's fun to see what it does.


CunCun got Basti a Sophie teether giraffe...  When Oli was born I learned about all things baby, including Sophie.  And I thought...  $25 for a rubber giraffe?!?! (Price for the giraffe ranges from $18-25).  Gosh, I wish I'd invented something like that!  And so I had decided Basti could do without.  However, CunCun thought Basti needed one and very generously got him 2 (for the price of 1, long story).


On to the good stuff...  Basti's 6 month check up was on February 7.  His stats were:
- Weight: 17 pounds 2.5 ounces
- Length: 27 inches
- Head circumference: 44 cm
Which puts him at 50th% in growth.  However, doctor was surprised he wasn't heavier as Basti looks big.  Baby got another round of shots, including the first dose of the flu shot.


More on next post...

1 comment:

  1. Basti, your hair style looks very cute and funny, changing all the time!

    ReplyDelete